Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Go to the truth beyond the mind. Love is the bridge.Stephen Levine
Third person singular
- To make a full written or typewritten copy of something
- The doctor is going to transcribe a prescription of that medicine for me.
- (computing) To transfer data from one recording media to another
- (music) To adapt a composition for a voice or instrument other than the original; to notate live or recorded music
- (biology) To cause DNA to undergo transcription
- (linguistics) To represent speech by phonetic symbols
- Romanian: transcrie
Elsewhere on the web