Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We dribble away our life, little by little, in small packages—we don't throw it away all at once.Robert A. Cook
- Rhymes: -æʃ
- Useless things to be discarded
- A container into which things are discarded
- Something of poor quality
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Lower class people (white trash)
- (computing) A feature on a user interface providing an easy way to delete files
thing to be discarded
lower class people
Third person singular
- (US) To discard.
- (US) To make into a mess.
- The burglars trashed the house.
- (US) To beat soundly in a game.
Elsewhere on the web