Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We live everything as it comes, without warning, like an actor going on cold. And what can life be worth if the first rehearsal for life is life itself? That is why life is always a sketch. No sketch is not quite the right word, because a sketch is an outline of something, the groundwork for a picture, whereas the sketch that is our life is a sketch of nothing, an outline with no picture.Milan Kundera
- traveler (US)
- One who travels, especially to distant lands.
- (UK): A term for a modern day gypsy, tinker, caravan dweller, etc.
- (Ireland) Member of the nomadic ethnic minority. (The term Gypsy is considered historically incorrect).
- A term for a list and record of instructions that follows a part in a manufacturing process.
- (nautical) a metal ring that moves freely on part of a ship’s rigging
the one who travels
Elsewhere on the web