Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Some people go through life trying to find out what the world holds for them only to find out too late that it's what they bring to the world that really counts. OR It's not what the world holds for you it's what you bring to itAnne Of Green Gables
See also Triangle
- (geometry) A polygon with three sides and three angles.
- (music) A percussion instrument made by forming a metal rod into a triangular shape which is open at one angle. It is suspended from a string and hit with a metal bar to make a resonant sound.
- (snooker, pool, billiards etc.) A triangular shaped piece of equipment used for gathering the balls into the formation required by the game being played.
- A love triangle.
love triangle See love triangle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
triangle m. (plural triangles)
- triangle (polygon)
- triangle (percussion instrument)
Elsewhere on the web