Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others.A. Nielsen
See also Trillion
- (US; modern British & Australian, short scale) A million million: 1 followed by twelve zeros, 1012.
- (dated British & Australian, long scale) A million million million: 1 followed by eighteen zeros, 1018.
- Western (Arabic) Numeral trillion, 1012 short scale, 1018 long scale
- ISO prefix: tera-
a million million, 1012
a million million million, 1018
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Bosnian: bilion m.
- Romanian: bilion n.
- billion, coined at same time
- (cardinal) trillion (1012)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Elsewhere on the web