Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Enjoy your happiness while you have it, and while, you have it do not too closely scrutinize its foundation.Joseph Farrall
- Rhymes: -ʌŋk
- The (usually single) upright part of a tree, between the roots and the branches.
- A large suitcase, usually requiring two persons to lift and with a hinged lid.
- The torso.
- The extended and articulated nose or nasal organ of an elephant.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The luggage storage compartment of a sedan/saloon style car.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A circuit between telephone switchboards or other switching equipment.
- a chute or conduit, or a watertight shaft connecting two or more decks.
- (luggage storage compartment of a sedan/saloon style car): boot (UK, Aus)
- (upright part of a tree): tree trunk
large suitcase or chest
extended nasal organ of an elephant
luggage storage compartment of a sedan/saloon style car
swimming trunks See swimming trunks
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Chinese Characters: 幹, 干
- Chinese: 樹幹, 树干
- Telugu: ట్రంకు పెట్టె (TraMku peTTe) (2), నడుము (naDumu) (3), తొండము (toMDamu) (4), డిక్కీ (Dikkee) (5)
Elsewhere on the web