Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one.Alain Chartier
- The act of turning to face in the other direction.
- A reversal of policy.
- The time required to carry out a task.
- They tried to reduce their turnaround on incoming paperwork.
- (music) A cadence linking the end of a verse to the beginning of the next.
- (music) The notation for the addition of a grace note above then below a given note.
U-turn (1, 2)
Elsewhere on the web