Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever.Eben Eugene Rexford
- The white root of a yellow-flowered plant, Brassica rapa, grown as a vegetable and as fodder for cattle.
- (Scotland, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The yellow root of a related plant, the swede or Brassica napus.
- summer turnip
- swede (Ireland, Northern England, Scotland)
- tumshie (Scotland)
- white turnip (Cornwall, Scotland)
white root of Brassica rapa
yellow root of Brassica napus
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web