Visit the forum if you have a language query!
|< 11th||12th||13th >|
| Ordinal : twelfth|
Cardinal : twelve
- (ordinal) The ordinal form of the number twelve, describing a person or thing in position number 12 of a sequence.
- The answer appears on the twelfth page of the book.
- She finished twelfth in the race.
English ordinal numbers may function as either an adjective or as a noun, and almost never appear in the plural.
- (fractional) One of twelve equal parts of a whole.
- A twelfth of 240 is 20.
- Five twelfths of the population voted in support of the proposal.
Elsewhere on the web