Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Some people seem to go through life standing at the complaint counter.Fred Propp Jr.
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- The cardinal number occurring after nineteen and before twenty-one, represented in Roman numerals as XX and in Arabic numerals as 20. Ordinal: twentieth.
- (colloquial) A banknote with a denomination of $20.
- The waiter’s face lit up when I gave him a twenty.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) 10-20 (location).
- What’s your twenty, good buddy?
- (military) A set of twenty push-ups.
- Drop and give me twenty, Ric! (Recruit.)
CB slang - location
Elsewhere on the web