Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love talked about is easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible.Stan Mooneyham
AdjectiveWikipedia ultimate (not comparable)
- Concerning the last or final thing in a series.
- Being the greatest possible; maximum; most extreme.
- E.g. The ultimate pleasure, or the ultimate disappointment
- Being the most distant or extreme; farthest
- That will happen sometime; eventual
- The greatest extreme; most extreme or most superior.
greatest or maximum
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- The most basic or fundamental of a set of things
- The final or most distant point; the conclusion
- The greatest extremity; the maximum
Elsewhere on the web