Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
Adjectiveunbroken (not comparable)
- Whole, not divided into parts.
- After the vase had fallen down the flight of stairs we were amazed to find it still unbroken.
- Describing a horse that has not been tamed.
- There is something majestic about the spirit of an unbroken mustang as it runs wild across the prairie.
- Continuous, without interruption.
- The team's unbroken winning streak was a record.
- (whole, not divided into parts): complete, entire, in one piece, undivided, whole
- (describing a horse): untamed, wild
- (continuous): continuous, uninterrupted
- (whole): broken, shattered, smashed, split
- (describing a horse): domesticated, tame, tamed
- (continuous): broken, interrupted
of a horse, that has not been tamed
Elsewhere on the web