Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Like bees, they must put their lives into the sting they give.Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adverbunderneath (not comparable)
- below; in a place beneath.
- We flew underneath the bridge.
- On the underside or lower face of.
- We looked underneath the table.
- under, below, beneath.
- Underneath the water, all was calm.
- Under the control or power of.
- There was little freedom underneath the jackboot.
Adjectiveunderneath (not comparable)
- Under, lower
- You can have the underneath bunk.
- The part under or lower.
- The underneath of the aircraft was painted blue.
Elsewhere on the web