Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We think a happy life consists in tranquility of mind.Marcus T. Cicero
- IPA: [ˈʊŋgar]
- young, indefinite (strong) genitive singular femal form of ungur
- young, indefinite (strong) nominative plural femal form of ungur
- young, indefinite (strong) accusative plural femal form of ungur
- young, indefinite (strong) accusative plural masculine form of ungur
- ungar kvinnur - young women
- IPA: /ˈʊŋgaːr/
- not suited for agriculture
- A person from Hungary.
Elsewhere on the web