Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living.Soren Kierkegaard
Third person singular
- To come or bring together as one.
- The new government will try to unite the various factions.
- If we want to win, we will need to unite.
to come or bring together as one
- Second-person plural present tense of unire.
- Second-person plural imperative of unire.
- Plural of unito
Elsewhere on the web