Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
- Alternative spelling of up line.
- 1842 Francis Whishaw - The Railways of Great Britain and Ireland Practically Described and Illustrated
- The number of down-trains daily is fifty-one, and up-trains fifty; the ropes, therefore, travel 155.25 miles on the up-line, and 158.35 miles on the down-line, or altogether 313.60 miles daily.
- 2005 Human Capital: Symposium on Designing & Managing Market-Based & More Performance-Oriented Pay
- These managers then discuss their decisions with other first-line managers and managers at the next level — the up-line managers — to ensure the assessments and justifications are consistent across groups.
Elsewhere on the web