Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.Dale Carnegie
urna f (plural urne)
urna f. (plural urne)
From ūrō (“‘burn, singe’”).
- urn, water jar; a vessel for drawing water
- a voting urn, in which ballots were collected
- a funerary urn; a receptacle for the ashes of the dead
- a money jar
- a liquid measure equal to half an amphora
- “urna” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short (1879), A Latin Dictionary (Oxford: Clarendon Press)
Nounurna f. (plural urnas)
Elsewhere on the web