Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas... they have the power…Napoleon Hill
- (economics) The ability of a commodity to satisfy needs or wants.
- The state or condition of being useful; usefulness.
- Something that is useful.
- (economics) A service provider, such as an electric company and water company.
- (computing) A software program specifically designed to help manage and tune the computer hardware, operating system or application software, and perform a single task or a small range of tasks; as opposed to application software which tend to be software suites.
state or condition of being useful
something that is useful
Elsewhere on the web