Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, another is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.Henry C. Link
- An estimation of something's worth.
- (finance) The process of estimating the market value of a financial asset or liability.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An assignment of truth values to propositional variables, with a corresponding assignment of truth values to all propositional formulas with those variables.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A structure, and the corresponding assignment of a truth value to each sentence in the language for that structure.
- (algebra) A measure of size or multiplicity.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A map from the class of open sets of a topological space to the set of positive real numbers including infinity.
Elsewhere on the web