Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Go out and buy yourself a five-cent pencil and a ten-cent notebook and begin to write down some million-dollar ideas for yourself.Bob Grinde
- The name of the letter V, v. Found in compounds such as teevee and veep.
- Something with the shape of the letter V. Found in compounds such as vee-necked.
- Migrating geese fly in a vee.
- (cricket) The arc of the field, forward of the batsman, from cover to midwicket, in which drives are played
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- IPA: [ʋeː]
Declension of vee
Elsewhere on the web