Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
See also veriä
- first-person singular conditional indicative of ver.
- third-person singular conditional indicative of ver.
vería (infinitive: ver)
- First-person singular (yo) conditional form of ver.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) conditional form of ver.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) conditional form of ver.
Elsewhere on the web