Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.Mark Overby
verification (plural verifications)
- The act of verifying
- the state of being verified;
- confirmation; authentication.
- The detective needed verification of your whereabouts last night.
- (law) Confirmation by evidence.
- A formal phrase used in concluding a plea.
- (mathematics) Verification of an equation
The act of verifying
the state of being verified
Legal: Confirmation by evidence
Math: Verification of an equation
Elsewhere on the web