Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
- The act of vibrating or the condition of being vibrated
- (physics) Any periodic process, especially a rapid linear motion of a body about an equilibrium position
- A single complete vibrating motion
- (slang) An instinctively sensed emotional aura or atmosphere; vibes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Turkish: [titreshim] <- how it sounds
Elsewhere on the web