Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Welcome, O life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race.James Joyce
See also vibré
- First-person singular present indicative of vibrer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of vibrer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of vibrer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of vibrer.
- Second-person singular imperative of vibrer .
vibre (infinitive: vibrar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of vibrar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of vibrar.
- The third-person singular of vibrar in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web