Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The creed of a true saint is to make the best of life, and to make the most of it.Edwin Hubbel Chapin
From ver (“‘to see’”).
- third-person plural future subjunctive of ver.
From vir (“‘to come’”).
- third-person plural personal infinitive of vir.
viren (infinitive: virar)
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of virar.
- The third-person plural of virar in the imperative.
- (Latin America) The second-person plural of virar in the present subjunctive.
Elsewhere on the web