Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile.Denis Waitley
See also Virgin
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)dʒɪn
- A person who has never had sexual intercourse, or sometimes, one who has never engaged in any sexual activity at all.
- (informal) Preceded by a noun, a person who has never used or experienced what is denoted by the noun.
- I've never used Google before – you could say I'm a Google virgin
- (person who has never had sexual intercourse): maiden (dated; used of a woman only), virgo intacta (medical term; used of a woman only)
person who has never had sexual intercourse
- Of a person, usually a woman, in a state of virginity.
- virgin bride
- Of a physical object, untouched.
- Of olive oil, obtained by mechanical means, so that the oil is not altered.
- Of mixed drinks, not containing alcohol.
- a virgin daiquiri
of a woman, in a state of virginity
of olive oil
Elsewhere on the web