Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.Source Unknown
voiceless (no comparative or superlative forms)
- Lacking a voice, without vocal sound.
- 1994, Loreena McKennitt - The Mystic's Dream
- A voiceless song in an ageless light
- Sings at the coming dawn
- Birds in flight are calling there
- Where the heart moves the stones
- It's there that my heart is calling
- All for the love of you.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Spoken without vibration of the vocal cords; unvoiced. Examples: [t], [s], [f].
lacking a voice, without vocal sound
(phonetics, of a consonant) spoken without vibration of the vocal cords; unvoiced
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web