Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love.Sophocles
Adjectivevoid (not comparable)
- Having lost all legal validity
Having lost all legal validity
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Nobody had crossed the void since one man died trying three hundred years ago; it's high time we had another go.
An empty space; a vacuum
Third person singular
- (transitive) To make invalid or worthless.
- He voided the check and returned it.
- (transitive) (medicine) To empty.
- void one’s bowels
to make invalid or worthless
(medicine) to empty
Elsewhere on the web