Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.Gellert
- (physics) evaporating or vaporizing readily under normal conditions.
- (chemistry) (informal) explosive.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) variable or erratic.
- temporary or ephemeral.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) potentially violent.
- (computing, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) having its associated memory immediately updated with any changes in value.
- (programming) C keyword that indicates a variable may be read or updated without notice by an external process.
- See also Wikisaurus:ephemeral
evaporating or vaporizing readily under normal conditions
(of a price etc) variable or erratic
temporary or ephemeral
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
volatile m and f (m and f plural volatili)
- (2) volante
volatile m. (plural volatili)
Elsewhere on the web