Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- First-person singular present indicative of vomir.
- Second-person singular present indicative of vomir.
- First-person singular past historic of vomir.
- second-person singular past historic of vomir.
- Second-person singular imperative of vomir.
- Plural past participle of vomir.
Elsewhere on the web