Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Welcome, O life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race.James Joyce
- dedicated or given in fulfillment of a vow or pledge
- She placed a votive offering at the shrine.
- of, expressing or symbolizing a vow
- The church was lit by votive candles.
- feminine of votif
- Feminine plural form of votivo
Elsewhere on the web