Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.Curtis Judalet
- what...for; wherefore; for which
- Waarvoor is dat? — Why is that? To what end is that?
- Waar is dit goed voor? — What is this good for?
- Waarvoor doe je dat? — What are you doing that for?
- Het gevaar waarvoor we ons moeten hoeden. — The danger which we need to beware of.
- This is a separable adverb. The likelihood of separation varies between regional dialect. Compare the following (meaning: "What's that for?"):
- Waarvoor dient dat? (usually the Netherlands)
- Waar dient dat voor? (usually Flanders)
Elsewhere on the web