Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.Bill Baughan
- A four-wheeled cart for hauling loads, usually pulled by horses or oxen.
- A four-wheeled cart for hauling loads, usually pushed or pulled by human force.
- A child’s riding toy, four-wheeled and pulled or steered by a long handle in the front.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A station waggon.
- (slang) A paddy waggon.
- A truck, or lorry.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An immoral woman, slapper.
Third person singular
- (transitive) To transport by means of a waggon.
- (intransitive) To travel in a waggon.
Elsewhere on the web