Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a hard thing because it is achieved only by making others happy.Stuart Cloete
(Redirected from wahnfried)
- 2000, Gottfried Wagner, Twilight of the Wagners 
- The view from my window showed part of the villa that had survived the war, including the Wagner house’s motto: “Here where my fancies [Wahnen] found peace [Frieden], this house I name Wahnfried.”
- In front of the Villa Wahnfried, perched on a high plinth, was a bust of King Ludwig II, who had financed many of Richard Wagner’s years as a composer.
- 2001, R J Hollingdale, Nietzsche 
- A month later he went to Bayreuth and stayed with the Wagners at their new house, Wahnfried, until the 15th August.
- 2005, Nancy Thorndike Greenspan, The End of the Certain World 
- On the day when Wagner’s widow, Cosima, a strident anti-Semite, opened the doors of her estate, Haus Wahnfried, for an elegant garden party, she barred Jews.
Elsewhere on the web