Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold and dark and deep.William Maxwell
- The part of the body between the pelvis and the stomach.
- A part of a piece of clothing that covers the waist.
- The narrow connection between the thorax and abdomen in certain insects (e.g., bees, ants and wasps).
- The middle portion of the hull of a ship or the fuselage of an aircraft.
part of the body between the pelvis and the stomach
the middle portion of the hull of a ship or the fuselage of an aircraft
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web