Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The really happy man never laughs—seldom—though he may smile. He does not need to laugh, for laughter, like weeping is a relief of mental tension—and the happy are not over strung.Prof. F. A. P. Aveling
- The act or instance of wandering.
- To go for a wander
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To move without purpose; often in search of livelihood.
- (intransitive) To commit adultery.
- (intransitive) To go somewhere indirectly or at varying speeds; to move in a curved path.
- (intransitive) Of the mind, to lose focus or clarity of argument or attention.
- (move without purpose): err, roam
- (commit adultery): cheat
- (go somewhere indirectly):
- (lose focus): drift
move without purpose
go somewhere indirectly
of the mind, to lose focus or clarity of argument or attention
Elsewhere on the web