Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't.Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- Present participle of warn.
- The action of the verb warn; an instance of warning someone.
- Something spoken or written that is intended to warn.
- The boss gave him a warning that he would be fired if he did not desist from his behaviour.
instance of warning someone
something spoken or written that is intended to warn
- Used to warn of danger in signs and notices.
warning of danger in signs
Elsewhere on the web