Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love - THE FEELING - is a fruit of love, the verb.Stephen R. Covey
- (obsolete) Weal; welfare; prosperity; good; well-being; happiness; joy.
- Riches; valuable material posessions.
- A great amount; an abundance or plenty.
- She brings a wealth of knowledge to the project.
- Power, of the kind associated with a great deal of money.
- See also Wikisaurus:wealth
riches; valuable material posessions
a great amount; an abundance or plenty, usually of money
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- “wealth” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "wealth" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web