Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.Victor Hugo
- Rhymes: -ɪəri
Adjectiveweary (comparative wear, superlative ier)
- A feeling of being mentally fatigued.
- A weary traveller knocked at the door.
- Expressive of fatigue.
- He gave me a weary smile.
feeling of being mentally fatigued
expressive of fatigue
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- To make or to become weary.
Elsewhere on the web