Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Marriage ceremony; a ritual officially celebrating the beginning of a marriage.
- Her announcement was quite a surprise, coming a month after she published the words "I hate weddings with a passion and a fury I can only partially explain rationally."
- Joining of two or more parts.
- The wedding of our three companies took place last week.
- wedding band, wedding ring
- wedding bells
- wedding cake
- wedding day
- wedding dress, wedding gown
- wedding reception
- wedding vow
|This entry is nominated to be one of the Translations of the Week. Please make sure that it has clear definitions and example sentences before translations are added. See Dictionary:Translations to be checked and Dictionary:Translation requests for more entries requiring a translator's attention.|
joining of two or more parts
Elsewhere on the web