Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about your life; what you shall eat, or drink, or the clothing for your body. [Matthew 6:31]Bible
Adverbwherever (not comparable)
- In or to whatever place; anywhere.
- You can sit wherever you like.
- In all places; everywhere.
- Add quotations wherever they are needed
- An emphatic form of where.
- Wherever have you been, all my life?
- In the emphatic form, wherever is strictly two words ("where ever") when used in questions, but "wherever" is common, especially in US usage.
- In or to all places or situations.
- I see mistakes wherever I look
in or to all places or situations
Translations to be checked
- thereabout, thereafter, thereagainst, thereat, thereby, therefor, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
- hereabout, hereafter, hereat, hereby, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunto, hereunder, hereupon, herewith
- whereabouts, whereas, whereafter, whereat, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, whereunder, whereupon, wherever, wherewith, wherewithal
Elsewhere on the web