Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
- The state of being wicked; evil disposition; immorality.
- A wicked or sinful thing or act; morally bad or objectionable behaviour.
- 1611, King James Version of the Bible (Authorized Version), Genesis 6:5
- And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- "wickedness" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web