Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- (transitive) To pull (something) back.
- (transitive) To take back (a comment, etc).
- (transitive) To remove, to stop providing (one's support, etc).
- (transitive) To extract (money from an account).
- (intransitive) To retreat.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web