Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love - THE FEELING - is a fruit of love, the verb.Stephen R. Covey
- IPA: /ˈwɪzəd/, /wɪzɹd/
Adjectivewizard (not comparable)
- (slang, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Fine, superb (originally RAF slang).
- 1942, Quentin James Reynolds, Only the Stars are Neutral
- "We had a wizard show," the young leader of an Australian squadron said, trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.
- 1943, Howard Macy Coffin, Walter Leslie River, Malta Story
- But he was a wizard flyer, that boy.
- (fantasy) One who uses (or has skill with) magic, mystic items, and magical and mystical practices.
- One who is especially skilled or unusually talented with a particular field.
- (computing) Computer program or script used to simplify complex operations for an inexperienced user.
- (in fantasy): conjurer, mage, magician, mystic, sorcerer
- (especially skilled or unusually talented): genius, expert, prodigy
- (in computing):
person skilled with magic
Elsewhere on the web