Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Plural form of woman.
- Three women went for a walk"
- For examples of the usage of this word see the citations page.
Plural of woman
women (Pinyin wǒmen, traditional 我們, simplified 我们)
- we; our; us
- women shi pengyou. "We are friends."
- women xuexiao de jianshenfang you hen duo tiyu qixie. "There're many sports apparatuses in the gymnasium of our school.
- suiran juli hen yuan, danshi Internet shǐ women kaojin. — We are closed with each other by Internet though far apart.
- (suīrán jùlí hěn yuǎn, dànshì Internet shǐ wǒmen kàojìn. — 虽然距离很远, 但是Internet使我们靠近.)
Elsewhere on the web