Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
See also weaved
Adjectivewoven (not comparable)
- Fabricated by weaving.
- Woven kevlar is tough enough to be bulletproof.
- The woven words of the sonnet were deep and moving.
- A cloth formed by weaving. It only stretches in the bias directions (between the warp and weft directions), unless the threads are elastic.
- Past participle of weave.
- The spider had woven her web on a corner of the attic.
Elsewhere on the web