Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is the farce which everyone has to perform.Arthur Rimbaud
to wrap (third-person singular simple present wrap, present participle p, simple past and past participle ing)
Third person singular
- (transitive) To enclose (an object) completely in any flexible, thin material such as fabric or paper.
- (transitive) To enclose or coil around an object or organism, as a form of grasping. A prequisite to constriction in snakes.
- (enclose in fabric, paper, etc): enfold
enclose in fabric, paper, etc
- A garment that one wraps around the body to keep oneself warm.
- A type of food consisting of various ingredients wrapped in a pancake.
Elsewhere on the web