Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.Charles Caleb Colton
|the English reflexive pronouns|
yourself referring to the person being spoken to, previously mentioned (the reflexive case of you)
- Your own self.
- You yourself know that what you wrote was wrong.
- Be careful with that fire or you'll burn yourself.
- Your usual, normal, or true self.
- After a good night's sleep you'll feel like yourself again.
your own self
your usual, normal, or true self
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web