Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.Jim Rohn
| Ordinal : zeroth|
Cardinal : zero
Adjectivezeroth (not comparable)
- (mathematics): In the first position in a sequence whose elements are numbered starting at zero; the ordinal number corresponding to zero.
- The zeroth order polynomial approximation is constant.
- Corresponding to a position preceding the first.
- A and C are in equilibrium following the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics.
ordinal number corresponding to zero
corresponding to a position preceding the first
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web